- Past teaching (see CV)
- Since 2016, methodological course on "Regression and Statistical Modeling" for graduate students (Master 1) in Sociology at Sciences Po Paris (24 hours per year).
- Since 2017, course "Who Are the Migrants Who Live in France?," training for health professionals, University Degree on Migrants’ Health, Universities of Paris 13, Paris 5, & Paris 7 (3 hours per year).
- Survey :
- Participation in international research projects:
- Project "Chinese Immigrants in the Paris Region" (ChIPRe), funded by ANR. PI: Isabelle Attanée (Ined).
- member of the French team of "Life Course Dynamics of Educational Tracking" (LIFETRACK) project, with Carlo Barone (Sciences Po) and Louis-André Vallet (CNRS-Sciences Po), funded by NORFACE – DIAL. PI: Steffen Schindler (University of Bamberg).